This is a modification to Belfast International Airport (Aldergrove), EGAA.
I am not an expert in 3D modelling, so don't expect a fully blown add-on here with lots of eye candy. However, as far as functionality is concerned this is a complete re-work. No more grass taxiways!
I am hoping that one day there will be a fully developed EGAA, but I hope this improves things for now.
The main features of this modified airport include:
1. This is a starred airport with working ILS that will be auto-tuned by onboard computer when selecting ILS25 or ILS17 approaches.
2. The vegetation that blocked some of the approach lighting has been removed.
3. Parking is more in line with the real airfield parking stands- both for the main apron and the small GA aprons. Main apron has some markings added.
4. Gate 22 now has functioning jetway.
5. Taxiway signs added.
6. Added a stock SDK control tower.
7. Apron lighting added.
8. Correct taxiway network with lighting.
Cosmetic changes particularly around NW hangar between Rwy17/ Rwy07
Installation is just an unzipping and placing the unzipped folder in the communities folder. There is an installation text file in the zip.
Feel free to report any bugs you uncover in the comment section below.
See my other airports in Northern Ireland:
EGAC- Belfast City
EGAB- Enniskillen St. Angelo