Bicester Aerodrome, formerly RAF Bicester, is an airfield on the outskirts of the English town of Bicester in Oxfordshire. Dating back to 1916, this military airfield is notable as the location of the first flight of the prototype Handley Page Halifax in 1939 and was later the home of No. 71 Maintenance Unit, RAF (Royal Air Force); the RAF finally left in 2004.
- Custom hangars modelled and added (including an open one with a parking ramp).
- Custom control tower modelled and added.
- Custom glider boxes.
- New realistic parking included.
- Runways moved to correct position and anulled runway 12/30 removed.
- Tree height changed to realistic height around perimeter fence.
- "BC" text and signal square quality improved.
To install just drag 'airport-egdd-bicester' to your Community folder!
Folder includes the operational procedures for the aerodrome, these can also be obtained from here: https://www.bicesteraero.com/downloads/BAC_operational-procedures.pdf
Thanks to doublesix12 for helping with the information about and photographs of the airfield.
"Classic racing car" (https://skfb.ly/6YCTS) by Devekros is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
Have you checked out my other projects?