When updating Fergo Virtual CDU, please always do a fresh install (entirely delete the contents of the old folder and extract the newly downloded archive).
Fergo Virtual CDU is a virtual Control Display Unit for MSFS' PMDG 737 aircraft series (737-800, 737-700 and 737-600). It allows you to remote control the plane's Flight Management Computer (FMC) externally with soft-buttons and a 1:1 representation of the display in real time. Accessible through your regular web-browser, you can use it in a second monitor or any other device connected to your home network, such as a phone or tablet.
Web based client
The CDU interface is a web app that uses your regular browser, such as Firefox or Chrome. That means you can use it in your computer, phone, tablet or any other device connected to your home network and capable of web browsing.
Easy to use
Simply launch the server, navigate to the CDU interface with your browser and you are good to go. The software automatically connects to the game and sets up the client-server communication.
Fergo Virtual CDU is a standalone and portable software that requires no installation. Simply extract the contents of the compressed archive into a folder of choice.
FCDU will automatically configure the PMDG settings for data broadcast and add the required firewall rules for the client.
User experience shouldn't be affected by clumsy on-line DRM. Fergo Virtual CDU uses a simple and off-line activation system.
As the client is web based, you can customize images, fonts and colors by simply editing the HTML and CSS files (some web development knowledge recommended).
Official website: https://fcdu.fergonez.net/
User manual: https://fcdu.fergonez.net/user_manual.pdf
- Windows 10: Firefox, Chrome, Edge
- iPad Pro 11" - iPadOS v15.6: Safari, Chrome, Firefox
- iPad 7th gen - iPadOS v15.5: Safari, Chrome, Firefox
- iPhone 13 - iPadOS v15.15: Safari, Chrome, Firefox
- Samsung Galaxy A31 - Android 11: Chrome
Fergo Virtual CDU will automatically add the rules to Windows Firewall for the server to work properly. However, if you use third-party firewall software, you'll need to manually allow FergoCDU.exe and ports 8080 and 8081 (or custom ports, if you changed from the default values).
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020
- PMDG 737-800 > 3.0.39
- PMDG 737-700 > 3.0.24 to 3.0.39
- PMDG 737-600 > 3.0.31 to 3.0.39
- Modern web browser (tested on Firefox 102, Chrome 103 and Edge 103)
- Minimum iOS version: iOS 12
- Minimum Android version: Android 9
- .NET Framework 4.6.1 (included by default from Windows 10 version 1511)
- Can be downloaded here: https://dotnet.microsoft.com/en-us/download/dotnet-framework/net461