Parallel 42 scenes are challenging strips with immaculate vibes that span from remote to cozy & pair perfectly with //42 Campout Utility. Say goodbye to downloading & managing individual libraries for your scenery!
42ST Sharktooth Ridge
Located in Red Bluff, California, just a few miles from 42BC Bush Plane Campout, this destination is on a plot of land identified by STOL CLUB pilots during a group flight. Sharktooth Ridge has a small footprint as it is a destination when cruising from a more prominent meetup spot like Bush Plane Campout. That also makes it an adventurous and slightly dangerous approach. Hug the cliffs on the way in, use the wind to your advantage, kick the rudder to straighten up, and try not to go over the edge into the river below!
- Runway: ~500 ft long dirt runway with a slightly aggressive incline to the west.
- Approach Considerations: Land West to East and depart to the West. Tall trees on final and rocks on both sides of the runway present a hazard. Beware of cliffs; ensure adequate braking power. Caution Youtuber drone in the vicinity.
- Amenities: Campgrounds and great fishing.
- Windsock: No
- Parking: Limited
- Visually enhanced farms on approach to strip
- Multiple runway objects and hazards contain collision boxes.
- Challenging approach onto sloped & narrow dirt runway.
- Custom vegetation assets.
- Custom terraforming for a better representation of dangerous terrain
- Custom night lighting in the camp area.
- Custom Soundscape includes a fire pit and flying drone
- Fully animated drone mini-scene
- Fishing mini-scene
- Heatblur effects on fire pit
- Centrally located for northern California bush trip adventures.
- Please don’t leave food out; a bear was reported in the area.
- Pineapple on pizza is not permitted on-site.
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020
More Products by //42
Discover more products from this developer.