Greetings! Glad to present TBM930 Improvement mod! It is based on the initial mod by guifarias31, which was abandoned for some reason. Many thanks to him for the work done!
I picked up this project and made a number of changes and improvements that you can appreciate.
Workingtitle G3000 mod is highly recomended!
INSTALATION: Unpack with 7zip archiver to community folder.
- If something going wrong, and something not work - double check your MOD's. Other TBM930 mods can cause conflict!
- Please read FAQ before question!
So. What's changes is included:
- Removed the 30% throttle gap.
- Corrected some numbers for pitch_takeoff, starter_cutoff, rated_shaft, aft_limit, rotation_speed, glide, cruze_alt
- Ajusted torque vs air density table: (Calculated using POH Maximum Cruise Chart)
- Landing gear creates more drag (by PositiveZero)
- Added angle for nose steering wheel
- Fuel flow ajusted
- Added Audible Alert Fixes by PositeZero
- Integrated Uwa's light mod
- Integrated Pilot / Copilot mod
- Reworked cockpit lights
- Dim switch now dim displays and panel lights by half (for night flight)
- Pedestal light now work from Access switch
- Backup display brightness now controlled by G3000 Mod brightness
- If G3000 mod not installed, display brightness controlled by panel light knob
- Removed dead bugs from Windshield (no more CHEERKASHI!11)
- Unlocked sun visor animation
- Added logic and unlocked animation for front / passenger / cargo doors
- Added lock mechanism logic
- Unlocked passenger table animation
...and something more, what i can miss.
Now, the project is continue in my Github TBM930 Improvement mod page.
All news/dev builds/suggestion/request in my discord chanel.
Vaak gestelde vragen
Remove two blocks (with TBM_930_COCKPIT_WINDSHIELD_COMP) from layout.json file (via text editor)
Edit hangar.flt or/and apron.flt there is three variables in [LocalVars.0] block with state: 0 - closed, 1 - opened
Use ingame OPTIONS -> GENERAL -> MISC -> PILOT/COPILOT AVATAR
For hiding - pres red button near PFD (Display Backup) or set in Payloads Pilot/Copilot weight less than 100lb
If you wish to remove pilots by default, add to all .flt (apron.flt, runway.flt) files these strings (in [LocalVars.0])
Use GIThub ling to make issue, or contact me through discord
Deze gebruikers hebben gedoneerd aan Mugz om hem geweldige add-ons te laten maken waar iedereen van kan genieten.
Thanks for your continuing work on the TBM930 - awesome mod and great support
Great that you are helping so many with more enjoyment Thank You
For your fantastic interior view co-pilot mods! ?
thank you for all you do!
Adds a lot to the experience!
Thanks so much for all you do.
On beer for you...if you make it pssible to have some nice (different) Passengers in the rear seats you´ll get one beer for each . ;)
Super interior mod thank you!
Pittig leeg hier.
|April 21, 2021||
|Low speed warning||
|April 08, 2021||
|March 03, 2021||