The Mscenery A-10 Thunderbolt II used to be plain, but recently, I do see the authors started to improve it. The flight dynamics had been improved, and there are some gauges working in the cockpit. They even put an hud on it. So I decide to make a livery for it because I really like the A-10.
Due to the limitations of the Mscenery aircraft modelling at the current stage, the livery is not exactly the same as the real thing. Here are the limitations :
- The resolution is low
- The color changes a lot under different light due to there is no PBR file on the model
- There is no "AFRC" on the engine (Because it will be invertly placed on the right hand side and became the Russions...)
- No 093 on the gear housing of the wings due to the same reason as above
- The AFRC logo on the left side had been replaced by the logo of the 303fs due to the same reason above.
- The numbering on the canopy is reversed at the left hand side. I decide to keep it as it is small and less noticeable.
- The hoister mark on the front face of the fine is reversed on the right hand side due to the same reason above
- The front hood should have the 79093, but it is not due to the mirroring and the numbers are reversed
And there are not Gatlings nor missiles due to Mscenery only sells A-10 in the in-game Market Place. It is not allowed to have any weapon.
[The A-10 #79093]
The A-10 #79093 from the 303rd Fighting Squadron was re-assigned to the 422 Fighting Wing.
Wees de eerste om te reageren.