Southwest Airlines "Illinois One" for the PMDG Boeing 737-800. Originally unveiled on April 14, 2008, Illinois One commerates Southwest Airlines' 37+ years of service to the state of Illinois. Chicago (MDW) is one of Southwest's largest cities, with the airline holding a 93% market share. Southwest also has service to O'Hare (ORD). In late 2020, the original -700 livery (N918WN) was removed from service and returned to its lessor (now flying as N707VL for Avelo). On September 26, 2022, the livery was repainted onto a 737-800 and reintroduced into service.
- Custom Southwest Airlines cabin
- Accurate SWA-specific stencils
- Realistic SWA aircraft/equipment configurations pre-installed
- Cockpit and Exterior Weathering
- Improved Textures and Metallics
- Southwest Airlines cockpit decals and placards (IDG Stickers, CATIII plate, Broadband Wifi Panel, Airworthiness/Registration Information, Yoke Evacuation Checklist, etc)
- Southwest Airlines Pushback Tug
1. Open the corresponding folder and install the PTP file via the PMDG Operations Center v2
2. Because aircraft configurations don't always properly save, I've created a "Southwest Airlines 737NG Configurations" .pdf document to assist in setting up SWA liveries to correctly mimick their real world counterpart. Verified by Southwest 737 pilots as well as other 737 pilots. It is included in the download and you can also view it via this link: SWA 737NG Configurations
- Mirrored cabin details. Due to PMDG mapping
If you like my work and would like to support me, you can donate via this link: My PayPal
I've also created Southwest Airlines ground equipment vehicles. You can download them via this link: SWA GSE
Please do not modify, redistribute, or reupload this livery or contents of this livery without permission.