Enhanced Live Traffic
Enhanced Live Traffic is a standalone Flight Simulator add-on that injects accurate live traffic into your game!
Once you are spawned in the world, you can open the application, click connect and see all the live traffic.
Without this add-on, you might see a lack of live traffic, or the live traffic is delayed. This add-on solves this.
Please note that it might take up to 10 seconds after clicking "Connect" for the traffic to appear in-game.
Manually setting the Community folder
When you got the error that the Community folder could not be found, please manually set it in: Config/Settings.json
Please note, that the path should look like this: F:\\Games\\Flight Simulator\\Community\\
Make sure you use double backslashes (\\)
This application supports custom model matching.
- Go to: Config/ModelMatching.json
- Edit the file accordingly.
How to edit?
- How does model matching work? Let's say the "Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner" is detected, the modelmatcher will now search for an aircraft with the key: "Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner", this will return "Boeing 787-10" ("Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner": "Boeing 787-10" as seen in the JSON file).
- The modelmatcher will now append the livery name, let's say "KLM", this results in: "Boeing 787-10 KLM", if this livery is found, it will use this aircraft, if it isn't, it will fall back to: "Boeing 787-10 Default" (It appends "Default" to the value gotten from the key),
- When getting "Boeing 787-10 Default", it will return "Boeing 787-10 Asobo" and use this aircraft.
This add-on is still in ALPHA, there are still bugs!
If you would like to help me out, feel free to open a pull request at: https://github.com/GewoonJaap/Flight-Simulator-Better-Traffic
If all aircraft have default liveries, check the logging files, so see if the application found any installed add-ons. Running as administrator might fix this issue if no addons are found.
- Airplanes on the ground will teleport.
- When placing the application in a Admin Restricted folder (Program Files for example) the application might not work as expected. Please place it somewhere else or start the application as administrator.
- IVAO liveries might not work. Please send me a DM with the IVAO liveries, so that I might be able to fix it.
- Airplanes don't have nametags. This is not possible with the flight sim SDK. So I have to wait for Asobo to fix this..